Patch notes 0.933. Belarusian language added
Wednesday 25, February, 2015
This post is also available in: Russian
We are happy to tell that the patch 0.993 has been released. We are happy to tell that Belarusian language has been added to the game! Below is the list of changes:
- Fixed the bug with two meditations in the Prologue;
- Screams of characters in combat are added;
- Ghosts appear from under the earth and correctly disappear when they die;
- Fixed issues with “Conversation” buttons in buildings. Now invisible objects don’t block pressing it;
- Changels in balance of healing cost. Lower level characters now are less expensive to heal, but with each level of a character the cost will grow more significantly than earlier;
- Lowered the amount of gold loot when defeating “noble” characters and rogues. Loot from recruits and simple soldiers is increased a little.
- Cost of trophies is a bit lowered;
- Now Berthold’s army is respawned when accidentally killed in the Way Home scenario;
- All final bosses are made stronger.