Dev blog – Healing All!
This week was pretty busy as we kept working on adding new things to the game and fixing some bugs:
- A prototype was created for healing in the buildings, in the Actions tab. There will be Heal and Heal All buttons there.
- We also worked on displaying correctly an army’s coats of arms when this army enters a building.
- A bug was fixed that created a crash when entering a tent.
- Our map editor was updated with some extra checks and hooks for the event system.
- We scripted and tested a new scenario for our big campaign. Basic things are in place, now we will put dialogs and some checks in there.
- A concept was finished for the third scenario of our big campaign called Widow, Wolves and Pastor.
- We made a decision to look for a new developer to help us out with special effects and some interface programming.
- Last week we started a poll on our site regarding our beta testing.
To close, here is a screen shot of our Arena Editor.