Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » English Forum » Discord Times

Post subject: This game is difficult!
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:12 pm 
Backers

I have tried playing the first scenario after the tutorial, but I can't seem to get to kill those undead protecting the altar and then there's a superpowerful hero who comes out and attacks me with a superlich with 5 attacks, a healer and two superstrong melee attackers and they keep killing me.

I can kill the bandits, but by the time I do so, I get the quest of getting to the altar and then I'm too weak to beat the guardians... :(

Post subject: Re: This game is difficult!
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:15 pm 

Yes, this game is difficult but not impossible :) Generally, against the undead you need "church" units, pilgrims, monks etc. It seems you are playing Quiet Harbor. In this scenario archers are pretty much useless, so your back line is better with these church units. Two priests can kill that lich in one turn. Also, after battle near the alter you can resurrect some of the units that get killed with those black bottles, I forgot how they are called. You can buy them at the church and you should get some for this quest.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:02 am 
Backers

By the way, I recommanded the game to my friends and one of them is going to buy it with Alawar, I think. Is it the updated version? I hope it is.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:45 am 

all_zebest wrote:
By the way, I recommanded the game to my friends and one of them is going to buy it with Alawar, I think. Is it the updated version? I hope it is.

We have terminated the contract with Alawar, so we no longer support the game's updates on Alawar's site. The latest version of the game (Collector's Edition) is now available only with pre-order of Legends of Eisenwald.

Board index » English Forum » Discord Times