Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » English Forum » Legends of Eisenwald » Beta Test

Post subject: Beta impressions
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:24 pm 

I like the overall feeling about the game, here are couple remarks (since it is beta)
- enemies often attack simultaneously - thus it is hard to judge what's going on, it would be better if they attack one by one (that's it, nobody starts to move/attack till previous char finishes his actions)
- or at least to have log window where you see what's going on: spell expiring etc. I often have no clue what's really going on, my chars loose health, cannot move and i do not know why which is frustrating
- "find treasure quest" is persistent in my log - i finished it, yet it still shows as active
- when I want to buy a weapon/armour i would love to be able to compare it with the actual one. I do not see how can I compare it with the weapon/armour i wield without leaving the shop. There is also no way to check statistics of weapons/armours that are worn by default. My hero knight has a shield at the start, there is no way to check characteristic of this shield
- I am feeling often lost searching for quests, at least the names of places should shown on the map. Some quests have compass which shows you were to go, but unfortunately other quests do not have it

Board index » English Forum » Legends of Eisenwald » Beta Test